Private Dancing Instruction with Jeff or Robin Allen
Private Lessons are available with one of our excellent & credentialed teachers AM & PM Monday through Friday and ALL Day Saturdays until closing!
Our BEST Private Lesson Package Prices Ever! Good for any type of dancing, catered just for you.
Intro – Special for 1st Time Students Only:
Generic Dance Special called CRAZY –
Or Are you getting married in 2020? Big sale on our Wedding Dance Package! Time sensitive don’t delay:
Our CRAZY Intro Package includes 2– 60 minute private lessons plus one of our exclusive 2 HOUR Boot Camps. A total of 4 hours of premium dance instruction!!! For new students and gift certificates your cost is only $129.99!!
Just Our Wedding Dance Boot Camp purchased alone is $90/couple
If you’re a wedding couple please start with our specialized private lessons just for your song – Whatever you want to do – any kind of routine or dance!! Please see wedding special information.
The Best Wedding Dance Package Ever Offered By Anyone
Special 7 for 2020 Wedding Package: Our 7 hour private package – Super Intro for Bride & Groom Several Amalgamations in slow dancing plus your dip, kiss, twirl, & curtsy “a spectacular” ending! What you get is 7 – Sixty Minute Private Lessons Including 1 of our 2 hour exclusive Wedding Dance Boot Camps during your private lesson experience. A total of Nine hours of premium dance instruction. In this special the parents of the wedding couple may attend one of these to help with the parents dance. ALL for only $375.00 per couple (valued at $880.00)! To improve the value of each lesson we will produce a video notebook on your smartphone to enhance your practice time!!!!!!!!
Beginners and singles welcome!!
Generic Dance Special # 2 – 6 full Hours of Private instruction only $360.00 plus 1 Wedding Dance Boot Camp or Any generic Boot Camp we offer Beginners and singles welcome!!
Pick your special carefully because you will only be able to select one of these.
These specials are the same cost for either a single or a couple.
The Fabulous Intro Special for any amount of participants (as long as they fit in our ballroom is as follows:
The SIX HOUR Multiple Couple SPECIAL
Once purchased no expiration date! This Package is the same price for a couple or a single. Don’t forget our hours are a full 60 minutes not 45 like ALL the others – more bang for your buck both now and in the future!!!
Please Note: All of our special’s comparative pricing are based on the Single Hourly Rate of $90/ person / Hour.
What are Private Classes? (see policies below)
This is where your teacher, Jeff Allen, works with you one on one (single or couple). This lesson type can be 7 to 10 times more effective than any other way of learning how to dance. In a private lesson we go through all little details that cannot be attended to in a group class. Thus your effectiveness is greatly enhanced and your time in a private lesson becomes of great value. Jeff refers to this as leaving the pedestrian movements and habits outside the dance floor. Things such as: precise timing, spotting, leading & following, the necessary sequences of movement to make musicality and transitions from pattern to another work, and many more as well as cleaning up any bad habits you may have picked up along the way. Every individual has their own special needs and the benefits are enormous, this is why we recommend private lessons. In the long run this is a much more efficient usage of your time and money.
My private hour is still 60 minutes. You may laugh when you read this but you’ll find that in today’s world many use 45 – 50 minutes as an hour calling it a professional hour. At the 45 minute rate over 4 lessons you’ll actually receive 1 hour less of valuable instruction. Jeff believes in value added in everything he does for his clients. Allen says, “I believe strongly in integrating the same choreography into many different dance rhythms. Since most choreography in Salsa, Hustle, West Coast Swing, Country Western, and various other Latin dance originated from Swing dancing why not add them to your inventory of dance steps in all the rhythms you know?” Jeff’s methods will allow you to learn more than one dance at a time. “My program is to get you dancing ASAP with a cumulative understanding of you and your partner’s responsibilities to each other and to the music. This puts the importance on the dancing and not just to your foot placement. I won over 30 top teacher awards recognized by the NDCA teaching this cumulative, kinesiological, and progressive approach to Ballroom and Latin dancing. Let me change your life physically, emotionally, and aesthetically by experiencing the confidence and strength that success in dancing will give you!!” Once you’ve begun private lesson with Jeff Allen you’ll ask yourself why you didn’t start this years ago.
Reasons why group class dancers should take Private Lessons:
– Improve your dancing in general by having a teacher paying full attention to your needs, to polish your technique and increase your confidence on the dance floor.
– Checking your level of dancing and refining previous knowledge, to be ready for the next level of group classes and social dancing. Why not be the “Fred and Ginger” at the next social event. It’s not unusual to attend a wedding or fund raiser with 300 people who won’t or can’t get out on the dance floor. Or those that still think their teenagers who have clearly out grown their dancing. The power of a dance couple who even does simple and basic patterns in time with the music can easily impress a whole crowd. Instead of watching that one couple who you think can dance why not be that couple?
– To fast track when you feel you could move up a level or two. Spice up your choreography by adding variations or new technique, challenge yourself.
– Performance training – any kind of training for performances is better when done one on one.
– Convenience – A great way to learn for people that cannot take evening classes and/or option for people that work shifts.
– If you are already a dancer, in any other style of dance, you should try private first and you might be able to move up to a higher level class. Build you confidence to be a leader in any class. The leader’s role can be as much as 80% of the couple. Just learning “choreography” or “the steps” can frequently detract for your leadership. Remember you don’t know what you feel like to someone else. Isn’t it time to evaluate just how effective your touch and connections are?
– Learning a routine to perform at a private party or wedding. Don’t go out on the wedding dancing floor unprepared, the pressure of not knowing what to do out there alone can feel like a slow death, or something you want to forget, instead of a wonderful lifetime memory.
If you would like to book, send us an email at email@example.com and let us know:
1) Your time and dates preferences
2) Your contact phone number and email address
Jeff will call you and arrange something to suit your specific needs.
Attention: If the private class is cancelled with at least 48 hours’ notice you’ll still have the choice of paying for the class or making it up within the business week. If you cancel the class in less than 24 hours you will be responsible for the charges.
I accept cash, credit cards, or checks. All private lessons are payable in advance. Please call to pre-register for classes at which time you’ll book your 1st appointment. I do this so meet can meet each other and clarify any of the common questions on my time not your lesson time. My studio is exclusive; people cannot just walk in off the street without an appointment. This policy is for your convenience, privacy, and protection. My present students love it!!
No refunds on private lessons or group classes.
Please Note: All of our special’s comparative pricing are based on the Single Hourly Rate of $95/ person / Hour.
Students may exchange private lessons only with another party.